What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
Woo whooo!! Mines double of that :drunk: I win the tread

You certainly do. I just had Billy-Klubbs Horehound Belgian strong. At 10.2(?)% I certainly felt it. But not like you will lol

The head is just staying there. Being 18.2% I wouldnt expect it :ban:
ForumRunner_20130824_010200.png

It looks pissed off lol. Having a glass of my hard iced tea (8.4%) and poured one for the fiancee too. She's pretty smashed at this point. I'm evil like that :D

Oh its pissed off. Im fighting it tooth and nail. Im winning so far. Very tasty. My local grocery actually got some. It was a complete shock. This one is a couple of years old and the exp. date is 2021 so I just drank it in time.

DisturbdChemist said:
Me too. Especially when i have to wake up sorta early...

F it. You guys ask for a drunk chemist. Youll get it... Im going to regret this lol

There you go! Fook yeah!

Bottling this late. We must of sparked something... im drunk and still smashing this mega stout. If I was bottling.. it would not be pretty. Now we need to trade some of it to see...

I bottled cider earlier. I definately couldn't handle it in the condition I'm in now. Your crazy Wes

DisturbdChemist said:
Bottling this late. We must of sparked something... im drunk and still smashing this mega stout. If I was bottling.. it would not be pretty. Now we need to trade some of it to see...

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I bottled cider earlier. I definately couldn't handle it in the condition I'm in now. Your crazy Wes

Well, if I wake in the morning and my SP is bottled in a shoe, I'll know this was a bad decision. :D

Drinkin on my It's a Trapp! And finishing up bottling my SP.
Am I the only one still using one of these? ;)

image-2726494351.jpg

My original capper from when I started. Never upgraded.

DisturbdChemist said:
Smashed!! I'm drunk and I did not regret it. I must have a high a$$ tolerance. I only feel a little drunk.. :drunk:

Nice. You should stay up more often with us functioning alcoholics. ;)

Bottling and cleanup is complete. Now having the bottling bucket remainder in a suitable vessel. :D

image-557575146.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
As an old man I need sleep lol. Though I not that old. I've been drinking too much lately need to cut back but after a pub crawl tomorrow. Ill be crawing tomorrow Lol

You're younger than me son! Whatchu talkin bout?
I've noticed that I don't bounce back as easy as I used to. Doesn't stop me sometimes though. ;)

You're younger than me son! Whatchu talkin bout?
I've noticed that I don't bounce back as easy as I used to. Doesn't stop me sometimes though. ;)

If I have someone up with me itll be a different story but by myself is hard to stay awake. My pets do not keep me up plus the job me keeps me on a stupid schedule.

DisturbdChemist said:
Its insane your still drinking and still up. My a$$ is going to sleep to prepare for a craw tomorrow. Plus hopefully see thw world's end this weekend.

I'll pay for it later, I'm sure. But when the wife and kid are asleep, it's my time. :D

DisturbdChemist said:
Hopefully I would know that. Single has its perks and disadvantages. Wish I have a second income

I miss the second income. My wife hasn't worked in about 4 years. It was nice having that extra money. My beer and brewing budget was larger. ;)

Finally feeling the effects of this SP. Added the rest of my glass of iced tea to it. Tastes great!

image-484620244.jpg

Still up drinking iced tea and skeeter pee and my Belgian Pale, Its a Trapp!

image-2651305715.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I've never had Tart of Darkness but I always hear the comparison. Either way yeah its fantastic!

I'll take jp over bruery anytime. I'm yet to have a beer from the bruery that's very interesting. All very one note. I haven't had a ton of the society stuff, but their standard offerings haven't made we want to find any either. So there's my rant for this morning.

WesleyS said:
Drinkin on my It's a Trapp! And finishing up bottling my SP.
Am I the only one still using one of these? ;)

My original capper from when I started. Never upgraded.

DisturbdChemist said:
Yep. I started with the "red baron" still jave it and works great

I can only assume neither of you have ever used a bench capper.

TNGabe said:
I can only assume neither of you have ever used a bench capper.

Yes. But I'm pretty quick with my wing capper so I never replaced it.

Back