What are you doing in observance of 9-11 this year?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatyPortion

Internet Bartender
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Me, I'm really not doing much I guess. I keep in mind what happened and why I am where I am today because of it but that's about it.

Anyone else?

I am just doing my best to not get incredibly pissed off at the government that has failed to capture the man responsible or properly memorialize those who died at Ground Zero that day.

I am going about my usual day but constantly thinking about the event and lives lost. I am unable to comprehend how difficult today must be for people who lost loved ones 8 years ago today. My heart goes out to anyone who was personally effected by this tragedy.

Flying an airliner to Denver, then to Toronto...:rockin:

On one hand I don't want to concede any extra time or energy toward the a$$holes that were responsible by thinking or doing anything related as that would be giving them satisfaction.

On the other hand, I feel for those who lost a friend/relative/husband/wife etc... dearly.

Flag is out.
I'm feeling for my sister-in-law and her husband, who not only try to celebrate their 11th anniversary today but also feel the pain of having lost one of their good friends in the Trade Center. Their oldest son is named after their fallen friend, who was a groomsman in their wedding alongside me.

Back