What a Mon Nite Football game!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's a wonder Dallas was able to get back into it with HOMO turning the ball over 5 times. Still it was a good game.

brutal loss. I am speachless. too many emotions. I should be used to disappointment, but this game was the pits. The town is in a hole today, and the rest of the season will be shakey at best. I can't wait till it snows.

No, seriously I love snow.

turfguy1969 said:
brutal loss. I am speachless. too many emotions. I should be used to disappointment, but this game was the pits. The town is in a hole today, and the rest of the season will be shakey at best. I can't wait till it snows.

No, seriously I love snow.

Hey Turfguy did you get to go to the game? I'll bet it was a tough one to watch if so. Just looking on TV and seeing all of the dejected fans faces it looked horrible. Atleast there is next week!

you're right...next week I will guarantee the bills will NOT lose....in the bye week.

I could buy tickets to any of the bills games but my weekend is a short enough time with my family. If i thought we had a chance to be a legitimate contender i'd go to the games. I was there for 6 of the home games during the first super bowl season 1990.

You have to understand, we've gotten no good football exposure here in years.

A monday night game is a huge deal.

To get close at half time to an undefeated team with 2nd string, 3rd string, and walk on free agents is a big deal.

To give loudmouth T.O. a black eye on national TV-awesome

To have the LEAD with 1:00 left is like DAVID versus GOLIATH at this point in our season and over the last several years. AS HIGH AS IT GETS

this game was shaping up to be all Buffalo......DON BEEBE RE-INCARNATED This was like watching history repeat itself...only on Monday night.

I'm done, AND PISSED ALL OVER AGAIN.

Im A Cowboy fan, I watched, Bills looked realy good, cant belive the Boys pulled thru that 1

Back