• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Wensel's CP Bottle Filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualab

Reaction score
Brand New, Never Used Wensel's Counter Pressure Bottle Filler. The "Cadillac" of counter pressure bottle fillers. Highly desirable but expensive - now you can get a new one for a great price! Allows you to comfortably CP fill bottles on a table or bench top. The bottle locking mechanism easily and securely holds the filler head to the bottle allowing for carbonation pressures as high as 90 psi. Unlike the hand held CP fillers (Blichmann, and online retailer versions), no fighting to operate the controls while trying to secure the bottle, no spills, leaks, spraying, messes, etc... Very easy one hand operation once the bottle is secured. Detailed setup and operating procedures which demonstrate just how easy it is to use can be found on Wensel's website.

The stand and mechanical parts are constructed from Aluminum and Stainless Steel. The control head is made of Dupont Delrin. The control valves are chrome plated brass.

I bought this with the intent of obviously filling bottles but have decided to keg instead so it has just been sitting on my bench collecting dust. Comes with everything originally provided by the manufacturer.

Bottle Sizes
12 oz.
22 oz.

EZ top 16 oz. & 1LTR
750 ml or 25.4 oz.

Here is a homebrew club's write up/review on the filler: http://home.comcast.net/~midnighthomebrewers/wensel's_cp_filler.htm

I originally paid $299 plus $25 shipping/handling which can be verified on their website. Asking $199 with shipping cost of $17.

Shipped CONUS only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back