Well now, thats just F'n cool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETCS

Reaction score
I've been brewing for a couple of years, but over the last couple of weeks, I've bought a fridge, kegs, CO2 bottle, lines, etc...did some reading and dove in head first. I've got my kegerator put together, put the beer in the keg, hooked up the CO2 and let it go. After about a week of waiting, I took my chilled glass out to the garage and poured myself a nice glass of cold, nicely carbonated homebrew...Yep, I'm hooked.

I just experience this same thing about a month ago. Brewing is going to happen alot more frequently now (it's gonna have to).

Yep, I have 4 empty kegs, and they aren't doing me any good sitting empty in the garage, they and I will be much better served full of beer.

Better watch it, 6 glasses in, I'll have this done in less than week. Good thing I'm brewing again tomorrow.

I can honestly say kegging turned me from a guy who can make beer into a true homebrewer

DustBow said:
I can honestly say kegging turned me from a guy who can make beer into a true homebrewer

+1 for sure. It removed the only part of the process that i felt was like a chore. Cleaning, storing, collecting bottles, etc. It might not be for everyone but it sure took brewing from a hobby i tried out of curiosity to a passion i cant stop thinking about.

Back