Well I Don't Know What You Are All Talking About!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gremlyn

Reaction score
I had probably just about 1L of apfelwein, which came out to about 9%. Whereas I may be a little tipsy, I am NOT lying on my floor passed out naked, fully clothed or otherwise. I am quite disappointed :(

I do feel pretty good, and if I downed 2L of it I think I would be well on my way to not remembering anything. On the plus side, this stuff tastes GREAT and I don't notice it until it creeps up and hits me :drunk:

You all are ****ing lightweights :p

Yea just ask us in the morning if you feel the same way.

I had probably just about 1L of apfelwein, which came out to about 9%. Whereas I may be a little tipsy, I am NOT lying on my floor passed out naked, fully clothed or otherwise. I am quite disappointed :(

I do feel pretty good, and if I downed 2L of it I think I would be well on my way to not remembering anything. On the plus side, this stuff tastes GREAT and I don't notice it until it creeps up and hits me :drunk:

You all are ****ing lightweights :p

And I'm quoting all this so you can't edit it in the morning while your head pounds and throbs.

Feel great :D I don't really do the hangover thing, though I did wake up at 5 am having to piss really bad.

Did you put extra sugar in? 9% is where it is supposed to come out to, I went from 1.070 to 0.999 (which is actually 9.25%)

Dude, I put so much stuff in there it tasted like the nuclear arms race of candy caramel apples for weeks. Ed Wort's probably driving around looking for me right now with a sack full of stinging nettles for what I done to his recipe. I hooched it all up. Too bad the flavor faded out though.

:tank:

I am NOT lying on my floor passed out naked, fully clothed or otherwise.

Do you have any witnesses?

For the most part, if you can remember what you did it couldn't have been that bad. It's the things the apfelwein blanked out that you have to worry about.

I had nappy time on Saturday night, though NOT because of apfelwein. It must have been the 750 mL of Delerium Tremens, bomber of Fat Tire, 5 (maybe more?) shots of vodka, followed down by a 32oz of Firehouse IPA.

Of course nappy time wasn't until AFTER puking on myself in the bar's bathroom, taking a cab home, forgetting my wife had the keys back at the bar, breaking into my apartment, changing, and cabbing it back to the bar. And no, I didn't drink any more when I got back, unless you count copious amounts of water. Pretty fun night though :D Haven't been that drunk in years... Oh and the best part: no hangover the next morning!

Edit: I just did some quick math, and I drank 2.35 L of beer that averages to 7%. Add the 5-ish vodka shots and you have almost 170 mL of 100% ethanol. YUM! Of course, not all of that stayed down...

Latest posts

Back