Welding in Tampa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plankton

Reaction score
Am just about ready to have my keg couplers welded. I am looking for someone in the Tampa area to do the TIG welding for me. looking forward to my first AG batch soon.

Can anyone out there assist?

Thanks

Yeah, I'm going to pay. Just want someone who knows what I am doing and perhaps provide a little advice.

I just had my keggles welded. I used Gunn's Welding in Seminole. He did a great job. Where in Tampa are you? Gunn's is by the VA in Seminole.

There is a welder named Jay that does sanitary "dairy" welds for the brewers here in Pinellas County. He builds large structures too. He's the right guy for the job. Unfortunately, I lost his contact when my last cell phone went kaput.

Drop an email to the admin (Nelson) at Dunedin Brewer's Guild and he'll hook you up.

On the Tampa side, you should contact someone in the BEERS club. I'm sure they have resources.

Back