Weird house / real estate listings.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
over here, outside of the center of helsinki, you can get something decent for 100-200.000 easily, once you get where I live, you can get something nice for that money.
1 million is mansion money here. a great house in a good location here will be less than 500.000

Is that a pistachio colored Viking range in the gawdawful kitchen?? Haha
Yes. When we were looking at houses in the area I would have considered this gem, but the fact that the combination microwave+oven opposite the range was stainless steel and not a matching pistachio was just a deal breaker for me. :)

Not an actual house for sale, and probably posted as a joke on the platform I harvested it from, but imagine being a realtor trying to sell a house with this floor plan. Follow the traffic pattern carefully…

3E5DA8C7-2ECC-40C8-9FBC-03A4AD13361C.png

"Pattern"?
That plan can't be for real...
Supposedly, this was presented to an architectural class as an example of bad design. Whether someone actually produced plans for this layout, or it was “for demonstration purposes only” wasn’t explained in the social media post I stole the image from. I would guess that it was created as a sort of “where’s Waldo” exercise for the students to identify the flaws. They ain’t hard to spot.

Latest posts

Back