Week Night Brew with BrewDemon Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrClint

Reaction score
So far I've bottled some kit Caribou Slobber (NB), and kit Hefeweizen (Craft A Brew). These kit beers turned out nice and tasty. I also have a BIAB SMaSH (Munich Malt & Tettnang hops) in the fermenter, so too soon to tell if it was worth the extra effort and attention to details.

Yesterday I started a gallon of BrewDemon Wild Spirit IPA, and it was by far the easiest beer kit to date. Malt, hops and everything but water were in the small can (yeast was under the lid). I think it was the cheapest kit as well from Amazon. Definitely easy to cobble some brew together on a week night. We'll see what comes of it.

I will be bottling it up in a day or two. If it comes out drinkable I will probably brew it again. So easy, affordable and a nice way to keep the carboys active. :)

The final analysis for me is that this beer is OK. It's got some hoppy bitterness and some of the maltiness comes through as well. Probably best with a food pairing, and probably not at its best as a stand alone drink. I probably won't brew this again (at least for a while) and will instead move on to other brews.

Latest posts

Back