We Are 18-0!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brady had a less than perfect game. I love our defense. We have that bend don't break attitude.. You got to hand it to the Chargers. Without there best players on the field they played pretty damn good. I was surprised..

If somebody told me that Brady would have 3 picks, I would've thought the Chargers would win..SD is a really good team..

Local press has been talking all week about our offensive line having the Flu, again. I think that Brady has a touch of it also. he just isn't right. Even right now, while he is accepting the trophy, he sounds like he is all plugged up. Even though...
GO PATS!!!

New England played well in tight, that was the difference. Norv Turner just put the heat back on himself. He has got to know that you've got to go for more than field goals. He should have been running a 4 down offense on at least two of those scoring drives. And I think he should have went with Volek, in the second half at the least. Anyway, it was a good game. That's the Superbowl IMHO. Unless there is freak blizzard in Arizona.

mr x said:
New England played well in tight, that was the difference. Norv Turner just put the heat back on himself. He has got to know that you've got to go for more than field goals. He should have been running a 4 down offense on at least two of those scoring drives. And I think he should have went with Volek, in the second half at the least. Anyway, it was a good game. That's the Superbowl IMHO. Unless there is freak blizzard in Arizona.

I agree. He should of went for it on a few of those drives. I thought they might put Volek in. As good a Rivers played, he really couldn't get anything on the ball..

I just have to say, do you think that LT was crying under that Tinted Face Shield while he sat on the bench? Really, he never took the helmet off. Given his history with tears and the Pats, I am willing to bet that he was.:eek:

The Super Bowl should be good based on the last game that the Pats and Giants played.

The Gianst are going to the Super bowl.

LETS GO PATS!! I would have never guessed that NYG would be against us in the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season since Eli and Jacobs have been screwing me every week in Fantasy....

Can we go back to 2000 when nobody gave a **** about the Patriots? I liked that.

GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS!

SO, I missed it... how did the Pats do at the Super Bowl? Anyone know? :D

I'm friggin loving this. I hope that all of the Pats fans who were overly cocky for the past few months enjoy their humble pie this morning.

18-0 is now officially meaningless since they couldn't finish it.

ohiobrewtus said:
I'm friggin loving this. I hope that all of the Pats fans who were overly cocky for the past few months enjoy their humble pie this morning.

18-0 is now officially meaningless since they couldn't finish it.

werrrrrrd.
happy-smiley-737.gif
I could not be happier. I wish they would have shown more shots of Brady crying, though. Wait, can androids cry??

WOOOOO! Smug bastards. Aw, what a shame...you wasted all that effort going undefeated, only to BLOW IT at the end. Heh, these guys come through in the clutch like Jeter. :p

It appears alot of bandwagon Patriot fans will be going to the mall in droves this week to exchange hats and jerseys for NYG gear. Oh how sweet it is!

rpucci said:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Pugilist said:
It appears alot of bandwagon Patriot fans will be going to the mall in droves this week to exchange hats and jerseys for NYG gear. Oh how sweet it is!

That reminds me: After the Giants beat the Packers to get into the Super Bowl, all of the Packer NFC Champion attire that was pre-made was sent down to South America to be given to underprivileged people for charity. I wonder if Bob Kraft and the Pats will do the same with all the Pats Perfect season stuff?

Im just saying Id rather finish last in the regular season than be the biggest Super Bowl disappointment of all time.

Belichek should be ashamed, that was distasteful running off like that. He was probably going to call the GM and give him excuses for losing. :ban:

Pugilist said:
Belichek should be ashamed, that was distasteful running off like that. He was probably going to call the GM and give him excuses for losing. :ban:

I agree... He needs to work on his people skills.

Back