Wazzzup From Panhandle, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amarillo native here. Together with our homebrewing buddies we will wrest this fine region from the corrupting hands of Pabst and his Lonestar ilk!

Hey ikevanbrauer, Have ya been brewing lately ? Collinthehippie wants to start a home brewers club. I have a poker club that meets every Sunday for a hold-em tournament. I told him we could meet there earlier for a tasting and brewing discussion, then play some poker. Would you be interested ? Is Canyon too far to drive ?

Hey pokerfreak,

I'm just getting started into home brewing and only got 5 gallons under my belt. I just found a small local brewing club here which is High Plains Drafters. I think they are planning on some meeting's but haven't seen any updates on their website. They seem a little more active on facebook. I stink at poker but don't mind tryin a few times. Sure is nice to see some local people in the hobby kinda felt like this was a brewing desert.

Hey let me know if they are going to meet. I'd like to go. If you ever want to play poker we play on Sunday nights at 7 on the SW corner of the square. Only $10 to buy in...

Back