• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Waukesha - CW crates and 12oz bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02fx4dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
************* Sold 11/24/16, thanks for looking. All bottles are gone. *************

For sale:
I have six (6) CW crate plastic "cases" for 12oz bottles for sale, $8ea, includes bottles. Most bottles are brown pop-top, though there may be other colors mixed in and possibly some twist top bottles. I have capped hundreds of twist top bottles with a bench capper, no problems.

Live in Waukesha, work in New Berlin, frequently in Delafield/Hartland.

Also have 2-3 cases of cardboard cases of bottles, free. there may be higher percentage of twist top bottles in these cases...

PM if interested.

Edit: I would prefer local pickup since the cases would need to be disassembled for shipping. Sandstorm is at the top of the list if I decide to ship.

IMG_1127.jpg

Last edited:
Back