Water profiles for Burton Breweries - an interesting historical look at the Burton Breweries in the late 19th century. Might be useful if you're looki

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mickey, thanks for sharing that. I moved your thread to the Beer Blogs & Articles subforum, per our forum rules:

10. Bloggers, podcasters, Youtubers and other content creators are invited to post a link to your media in the Beer Blogs and Articles subforum, with a frequency of no more than once per week. In other subforums, you may post a link to your media, but you must copy and paste the content in your post on HBT, so that members may read your content without following your link. This is an example.

In other words, you could post the pdf's you have on your website to HBT and also include a link to your site in the All-Grain brewing subforum. But if you only link to your site, then your post has to be in this subforum, for blogs, social media, websites, etc.

If any of this is unclear, let me know. I also keep a blog and post here, so follow the same rule.

Latest posts

Back