watch me make afpelwein

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pirate504

Reaction score
2345025980_7f5394a217_m.jpg

lets make some Apfelwein

2344196167_310ca7bd31_m.jpg

shaken, not stirred

2345027258_9805feca1d_m.jpg

Crap, fresh out of air locks...this will do for tonight

2344197355_b50e9cdfa5_m.jpg

Home, sweet home for the next month

cheers!

found these one gal jugs of organic unfiltered apple juice at the local grocery chain a while back they are alittle spendy if you just wanted to drink the juice, but you get this great one gallon glass jug that a regular carboy stopper just so happens to fit into.

Pop open the top, pour in your ingredients, shake, add you airlock (if you have one on hand that is) and wait...then enjoy

man..If I could get juice in those bottles...You wouldn't have room to stand in my house! AHHHH the possibilities. All those test batches...Wines...meads....Beer...ok, not beer.
Seriously...those jugs are $6.00 at my LHBS

Well I don't know about the OP but I have 5 of them and they were all between 7.50 and 9.00 for a gallon of organic cider, which was delicious as well.

But hey, not I have 5 experimental batch carboys!

Man the cider I used for my last batch came in bottles like that. I knew I had a good reason for saving them!!!!! I will be trying some different meads and flavored ciders in them Whoo HOoooo!!!

I had not checked to see if the stopper and airlock would fit but I will check in the morning!:ban:

Back