Wanting to go to two lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cactus

Reaction score
I have a regular 1 corny keg and tank system with the picninc tap. Not ready to go kegarator yet, but I do want to expand to 2 kegs.

What would I need to get in order to run two lines at once? Is it as simple as attaching something to the existing system or do I need to go out and get a whole new set-up.

I am hopeing I can just buy like a splitter or something like that.

Thanks for any help. I would be lost without this forum at times.

Side note. I am joining this weekend. Want to look at that members section. No telling what secrets are held there.:ban:

That was quick. Off to northern brewer to investigate further.

I like the idea of the gallery to.

Thanks and cheers

Or you could use a manifold. That's why I use.

2 Port CO2 air manifold with 1/4" Flare (threaded) fittings, shutoff valves and check valves: www.kegkits.com

4P1_4FL.jpg

Midwest sells a Wye and shut off valve kit, I just got one. Cheaper than getting a wye and a shut off valve separately from northern brewer. If you go the Tee way, you can get clamps that go over the hose and pinch it to shut off for pretty cheap.

The Tee way I probally wont go. I like the idea of the manifold with the 2 fittings for the gas and they lock right into. This may very well be the same thing you just said. I hate being the new guy.

i got my manifold from keg connection. Nothing too crazy and great prices.

I will take this info with me to the lhbs and see what they have there. I am lucky they just opened a second store only about 25 minutes from my house. Most likely will go with the manifold.

Back