• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Wall Mount (6) Tap with Glycol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopheadNJ

Reaction score
A friend gave me this wall mount tap in hopes I would setup a six tap draft system! I wish I could but I just don't have the space to build something where I can utilize this and would rather see it go to use than sit in storage.

It's a Micromatic Kronos "tower" with Glycol lines. Overall in nice shape with a few signs of use. I flushed all the lines prior to storing.

Some more details on it at Micromatic's site

Located in Northern NJ, I can ship but it's pretty heavy. Sells new for $1300 - $700 obo
More photos available on request

kronos.jpg

kronos1.jpg

It was edited - I forgot to list initially. I'm open to offers as I'm not exactly sure where to price this... Thanks

I'm very interested, but located in GA. Son in law's parents are in Jersey, near Philly. Any where near you? Any guess on weight so I could estimate shipping?

I PM'd you on this.

Back