Visually Appealing Beers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any follow up? That thread only has the beginning of your process. How'd it turn out?

I reported a couple followups later in the thread. It turned out really well. Very Belgian-y. I was actually taken a bit by surprise with how well it came out to have come from some yeast that fell in a glass of wort in my kitchen. I guess that's pretty much how it's been done for thousands of years though so it's not too unusual I guess.

I reported a couple followups later in the thread. It turned out really well. Very Belgian-y. I was actually taken a bit by surprise with how well it came out to have come from some yeast that fell in a glass of wort in my kitchen. I guess that's pretty much how it's been done for thousands of years though so it's not too unusual I guess.

Ah, I see in that thread now. Thanks. Sounds like it worked out well.

photo-776777.jpg

oh wait...homebrew

photo-774927.jpg

Honey Pale Ale

10 gal batch.

20 lbs Golden Promis
2 lbs Flaked Oats
1 lb Canadian Honey Malt
.75 lb Crystal 40L

1 oz each Centennial and Cascade 45min
1 oz Cascade at 10 min

Fullers Strain 002

Mashed at 154 for 60min, boiled for 45 and fermented at 62 for 14 days, then crashed for 14 days and kegged. Delicious stuff.

Not the best picture, but here are my first two all-grain recipes against a Sam Adams.

Left to right - ginger ale, IPA, Sam Adams cranberry wit.

rubadubdub.jpg

I'm very proud of my beers looking pretty alongside the commercial one :)

-Joe

good old kolsch:

DSC00338.jpg

9# pils
1# vienna
.75 oz perle - 60
.5 oz tettnang - 15
.5 oz tettnang - 5
wyeast 2565
mash at 149

No chill SNPA clone. Recipe can be found under "recipes"

NOCHILLSNPA.JPG

Don't forget Recipes guys. I might want to recreate some of these awesome looking beers.

Here's a drinkers eye view of a light English Bitter.

"Fat of the land"

3535286729_9c44480cb9.jpg

I'd hacked it about a bit. Used corn as an adjunct (!) and added orange peel, fennel, green cardamon.

Despite all that it still turned out well and was the gateway back into brewing for me after many many years of not doing any.

image-3405527084.jpg

Heres my version of a miller lite. Def a little different as it taste great compared to most millers ive had lately. Hope u enjoy

Here is my Breakfast Stout. Was pretty dissapointed until I opened a 4 month old bottle the other day.
549193_584977434962_968041415_n.jpg

Back