Videos to relax & drink a beer by

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got an idea for a new video series a few months ago when I had to take my youngest son on a photo safari with a fancy camera from his digital arts class at JVS. I thought I'd take my camera ( the now fubar'd Vivitar 5150s), & take some pics of my own. From the driver's perspective, since I can barely walk in pain these days. About then it hit me! I thought to call it, " The Driver's Eye"!
And so it began, I started taking pictures everywhere, with the vivitar, cell phone, then finally my Canon Powerhog. I started going back to places I'd been with the camera to get pics & tell stories by. At least, some interesting local history, old abandoned houses with interesting architecture,...that sort of thing.
Then I started enjoying being out & about again, doing something I used to enjoy that makes me feel good in the sharing. Then I discovered " freemusicarchive.org" through Movie Maker (not windows movie maker 2.6), but related anyway. Now if one had the things the other can do...but I digress. I came back home today, after another photo safari, & SWMBO ribbed me a little, reminding me how we used to enjoy doing that when we were dating. So now I can take her with me again, maybe get her to use her cell camera & my micro-Sd card to shoot some pics of her own! Some interesting pics in a slideshow format with some music to relax & enjoy a beer to. I thought we could post these sort of videos that we've done here for others to crack a beer & enjoy watching. So kick yer shews off, grab a cool one, & check'em out!
The one that started it all;

Part 2;

And part 3, newly uploaded;

Now you're next!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I still remember talking to the sailors on the Fitz when my buddy & I were going back & forth on our bikes to hot waters for buckets of big white bass. They seemed happy to have locals strike up a conversation. But that freighter was huge compared to the local ones. Got curious to see if others have done videos of the sort that was just done because they enjoy it?

Last one was cool. That's my development. Spitzer did not build it. They owned all the land at one point, but had no hand in building or developing that.

Cool pics though.

Huh. The local news at the time made a big to-do about Spitzer's ( The auto dealer guys around here)re-developing it. I had to show the pics of the Old Lorain Port Authority as it is now, with memories from the old days & what it used to be. So you owned/worked for the company that actually did the design work & construction? Interesting. :mug:

Yes, I always put the car in park & check traffic when necessary. Here's a link of places to go, things to see in Ohio I just found on Facebook. It also shows some places we've been, like the Golden Lamb Inn in Lebanon. Nice colonial-style restaurant with good food too. Many famous people, including old school presidents have stayed here. you used to be able to look through the sign-in book as well for real signatures.
I'm gonna go further west up the coast line when I get some more coolant in the tuner & another sunny day. Some of the places in the link here too... http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/ohio/bucket-list-oh/

Back