Video games

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcreamer0713

Reaction score
I play Cod. Destiny2. On ps4. On my pc i play csgo, rust, pubg, pretty much anything. Just curious anyone else around that plays maybe wamts to gt a homebrewers gaming group.

BF1 on PC. We have a platoon called "tag Snatchers" our clan tag is (BEER). Welcome to join us if you like.

Used to play some FPS games, like Doom, Heretic, Duke Nuk'em, Half-Life, Quake, and Unreal Tournament. Can't do that much anymore. Gets me too worked up.

These days it's a couple of hours a week of WoW.

But after watching all of the Battlefield Friends episodes, I'm curious about Battlefield.

Been bored with most games lately. Getting hard to justify the expense for so little interest. My 2 sons rarely play on XBox anymore, favoring PC. We've collectively decided that we will not be getting a Xbox OneX (or any other console) this go round.

I played a lot of CS, COD, Battlefield in my younger days... I usually now stick to single player campaigns.

The last game I played ( 4 times at that ) was The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt. Amazing game. And... Ori and the Blind Forest. ;):D

I do game a lot, but it's mostly single player games that have a strong emphasis on story. I play a lot of PC games, but I just got a PS4 pro to go with my 4k tv, so I've been playing a lot of that lately.

Most recent games have been:

Horizon Zero Dawn - A lot of fun and I got tons of playtime out of it

Uncharted 4 - Also fun, but I think I enjoyed HZD more.

The Last of Us - I'd been itching to play this game ever since I heard about it when it came out. Finally got a chance to do that.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Very trippy and engaging game. Pretty creepy to play late at night with a set of headphones one.

Nier: Automata - This is different from anything I usually play, but after an adjustment period I'm getting into it I think.

I've played a ton of PC games as well, just not very many multiplayer ones. I enjoy games the same way I enjoy books I guess. I need them to have a definite beginning and end, and to tell me an engaging story on the way. Multiplayer games that you just play day in and day out with no end in sight don't appeal to me. I did play a decent amount of the first Destiny for a while, but when I got to the point where all I had left to do was the MMORPG style grinding I just kind of quit. I still might try Destiny 2 as the first one was fun while it lasted.

I used to play a ton of Rainbow Six Siege on XB1 now a lot of CoD ww2 with Siege and dead by daylight on the side

Probably wind up getting CODWW2 on black friday, heard multi was buggy af at launch though

wish skyrim had a sequel coming out

holiday leave time, so can get some xb1 time in

@Homercidal I remember heretic on N64, it was a good one

Played marathon etc on mac, damn that was a long time ago

Been playing a lot of oculus rift games lately. The novelty of it is starting to wear off and I’m left wishing it had higher resolution and a wider field of view though. VR is better than it has been ever before, but it’s not quite there yet I guess. Next I may try the Horizon Zero Dawn expansion.

I'm watching some people on Twitch play Penn and Teller's Smoke and Mirrors / Desert Bus right now and they look like they're having a great time.

I play Cod. Destiny2. On ps4. On my pc i play csgo, rust, pubg, pretty much anything. Just curious anyone else around that plays maybe wamts to gt a homebrewers gaming group.

What is your PSN name? I'll add you. I play a lot of destiny 2 as well

I have been play COD WW2 but getting owned by 12 years old who spend too much time playing video games does frustrate me some. I also enjoy racing games and have been having fun with Forza 7, 6 was better in the career mode but still fun. The last few nights have been doing a lot of Auction House buying and selling and making a of credits. I am starting to feel like I am on Wheeler Dealer :ban:

Back