Vendor Review - Bargain Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CthulhuDreaming

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've had occasion to purchase products from Bargain Fittings on two occasions, and I'd like to report my complete satisfaction with how they conduct business.

On my most recent order, they shipped USPS the same day as the order was placed (Thursday), and it was at my door Saturday, or rather would have been if there wasn't a delivery issue (not the supplier's fault). USPS returned my delivery as undeliverable for some unknown reason. I discovered this when I checked the tracking number on Monday morning, and contacted BF via email right away. Wayne @ BF responded within 90 minutes and we worked through the issue to my complete satisfaction (again, the issue was not in any way their fault).

To sum up what I like about Bargain Fittings: Flat rate shipping, fair prices on stainless fittings, fast order processing and shipping, and good customer service. BF caters to home brewers for some niche products, and they deserve our business, in my experience.

Back