Why brewhardware.com is the BEST

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planker101

Reaction score
Why brewhardware.com is the best supplier in the world...

If you have any doubts about where to shop look no further than brewhardware.com

I have been ordering from them for years because they have great prices and one of a kind products, but their customer service is off the charts. On multiple occasions I have had issues either due to manufacturer defects or my own incompetence and Bobby has always taken care of it free of charge.

Most recently I had issues with the gaskets that came with my intertap faucets being too thin. I ordered the faucets at least a year ago and due to life getting in the way JUST built my keggerator. I emailed Bobby and explained the situation and asked if he knew of any thicker gaskets that would fit. Instead of telling me a part number he shipped out thicker gaskets with no request for payment. Seriously, who does that?! Best customer service ever. I responded by saying thanks and demanding he send me an invoice. I sincerely hope he does as I would have paid him just for a part number. If you want the best customer service in the world shop with brewhardware.com

RIGHT?! I just want to tour his facility. As a welder/fabricator it would be awesome to see all the rad stuff he makes in person!
Oh man, you would be seriously disappointed. The whole warehouse and workspace is cramped and disorganized. I'm also way more of an idea person and tinkerer who just happens to draw in CAD (barely).

I appreciate the kind words. I just try to do good things when possible. This was a $3 fix which is a no brainer for a multi repeat customer.

The man himself! Thanks for being such a great guy. Your level of customer service is a unicorn in this day and age. Literally NO other company I have delt with in the past 5 years even comes close. I hope you never shut down because I want to be a lifetime customer :)

Back