Vasectomy: Male's POV?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you misinterpret something as big as taking a knife & forceps to your balls?

You have a basic definition wrong: when a sharp object is moved in the vicinity of someone's testicles, the conversation is LONG over.

Just like with that hooker last week: The misinterpretation came long before the cuttin'.

(BTW--- where did you hide the body?)

With my SWMBO we discussed kids right at the outset of our relationship. She knows I have two and I am not interested in having more. She doesn't have any of her own, and she feels like she's too old to start having them now. So that works out for us. I think someone out and out cutting off their reproductive ability without discussing it with their significant other has serious control issues or had better have a very good reason (ie suspected infidelity) and is going to be jumping ship soon anyways.

Here's a thought...

If a he or a she doesn't trust a contaception, he/she won't use it. If nothing else is around he/she should refuse to have sex. So if he/she wants tubes tied... No sex till done???

Oh and I don't think the marrage is fecked, though it may not be in full health...

+1 on the agreement of my :tank:my choice!
After I had mine done I knew it could be reversed if I decided or if I didn't want to go under the knife again, I could always "Rent-to-Own":ban:

Back