• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Various: Keezer shell, Johnson controller, stainle fittings, faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

testingapril

Reaction score
For Sale or Trade.

I have a 7.2 cu. Ft. Chest freezer with a collar built on it. Ready to be built into a kegerator. There's no plumbing in it right now, so I'm just selling it as is. You can outfit it how you want. It will hold 4 pin or ball kegs with a 5# co2 (maybe 10#) or 3 pins with 20#. It might fit 4 balls with 20#, but I doubt it. It is drilled for 3 faucets. The freezer itself I bought brand new in 2011 and it has only been used as a keezer, so the compressor has low hours. Don't think I can ship this. Pickup only. $250 obo pics from when it was fully assembled, I'm only selling the freezer with the collar attached:
ZgQVwhB.jpg

Analog Johnson temp controller.SOLD

Various stainless fittings. I have a variable length bulkhead ($7), close nipple ($1), 1/2" lock nut ($1), electric element welding spud ($1), all from brewhardware.com. Buyer must pay shipping and I'd prefer to sell all at once. Will also trade for 1/2" stainless ball valve.

3 standard faucets. Brass, come with shanks with integrated barbs. Two have stainless levers. One has a replacement silicone o ring that works as good or better than stock. I would prefer to trade these for perlick 525ss. I will add cash to make the deal fair if interested in a trade. $50 for all three with shanks.

4-5 tap-a-draft bottles. $5 each

In trade I'd be looking for Perlick 525ss, Pin Lock Kegs, Stainless chugger pump, or RIMS Rocket add on. I can add cash if needed to make the trade even.

Let me know if you need a pic or have questions.

I may add some more stuff when I get home and scrounge around.

Controller is single stage, cooling only. It's the bog standard Analog Johnson sold on all the big homebrew shop websites.

I am interested in the Freezer. Do you have anymore pics of the freezers inside or what it looks like with out all the faucets in it?

I am interested in the Freezer. Do you have anymore pics of the freezers inside or what it looks like with out all the faucets in it?

I can get you some this evening. The faucets in the pic are the faucets I have for sale if you are interested in them.

Bump. Prices are negotiable, and I could outfit the kegerator for you if you want, just the cost of the shell and parts. Get it spec'd out how you want and I'll build it. Let me know what you want and I can get you a price.

Back