Vancouver Craft beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin476

Reaction score
I will be in vancouver for a few days the first week of march, I will be staying at the Springhill suites at columbia tech center. Is there a place to get a few bombers or maybe a resturant where I could grab a few pints? Id like something close as I dont want to have to rent a car.Thanks in advance for the help!

The Alibi room is one of the best craft beer bars I have ever been to. It's off the beaten path, but worth finding. Incredible beers, wonderful food, cool atmosphere.

The Alibi room is one of the best craft beer bars I have ever been to. It's off the beaten path, but worth finding. Incredible beers, wonderful food, cool atmosphere.

Yeah...i I just google columbia tech center because I hadn't heard of it....right...the "er" in center should have tipped me off- we would have spelled it "centre":) You are asking about Vancouver Washington, not Vancouver British Columbia. If in Van BC, alibi room is great...but no idea about vancouver wa.

I'd almost rather it be in B.C. but yes I will be in Washington. Although I did have some really good beer and alot of fun the last time I was in the portland area.

Unfortunately you are on the wrong end of town. I think the closest thing to you for craft beer is going to be McMenamins East Vancouver, and it is about 2.5 miles away. In my opinion, McMenamins is mediocre at best, and not worth the walk. I would drop by Fred Meyer or Whole Foods and grab some craft beer in a bottle and chill in my room.

Not a brewpub, but I enjoy the food and the (mostly) German beers:

Gustav's German Pub and Grill - Vancouver
1705 SE 164th Ave
Vancouver WA

Edit: Looking at website, they list:

Widmer Hefeweizen, Oregon {4.9% ABV}
Ninkasi Total Domination IPA, Oregon {6.7% ABV}
Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Oregon {5.0% ABV}
Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Oregon {5.2% ABV}

Not a brewpub, but I enjoy the food and the (mostly) German beers:

Gustav's German Pub and Grill - Vancouver
1705 SE 164th Ave
Vancouver WA

Edit: Looking at website, they list:

Widmer Hefeweizen, Oregon {4.9% ABV}
Ninkasi Total Domination IPA, Oregon {6.7% ABV}
Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Oregon {5.0% ABV}
Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Oregon {5.2% ABV}

They do have those bottles, but the beers on tap are almost all German.

Latest posts

Back