Utopia Clone #3 Perfecting Nirvanha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'cause I thought you were a jacka$$ for putting 120 lbs of grain into a totally untested MT covered in cardboard??? No, I don't ever remember us agreeing to that.

How is my beer coming by the way?

Ps. Tramp Stamp on cask is good.

Pps.. Peak Espresso Amber on cask... Meh. Not a fan. Best way I can describe it is "scotchy" (as in single malts... Not scotch ale) Espresso is way way in the background... Barely hints of coffee. Its hot for 6.8... Again, kinda scotchy. I like scotch but not a huge fan of the beer.

Ppps. Mayflower porter on cask.... Nice. Decent porter and the cask doesnt hurt it.

Pppps. AHHhHhhhghgzghhfh&?(6!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy five stools down from me is drinking Bud out of a pint glass full of ice!!!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!! I **** you not!!!! Holy ;&$@!!! I gotta take a pic!!! And this is a nice place! 20 taps and 5 casks. Oh man. My head hurts now.

Well I'll be seeing most of you all again next week at the meeting, as I'll be joining. (guess they'll let anybody in!)

Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp (i think google works). Its a beer Paul. Made with this stuff called barrrrrrley. Its a grain.

And a "cask" is more of a traditional way to serve beer. They had pump it out of the keg with regular air instead of forced CO2. It is also ususly served a bit warmer.

So.., I had a "tramp stamp on cask".

It was good

What part are you confused by?

Well I'll be seeing most of you all again next week at the meeting, as I'll be joining. (guess they'll let anybody in!)

... It was your favorable reaction to Yeager's goosing you that got you in.

Hey... On a serious note, the location just got changed to my place. Lemme know if you need me to pm you directions

bite me HBT-hater. what are you doin' on here anyway?

Same old. Trying to give newbies good advice before they are thwarted, trolling Revvy, and being a dick. Seriously though trying to give HBT another chance. Although I did express my opinion and got called an EAC on my first attempt :ban: Same old shizm.

Dude, did you piss off Yooper? That ain't too smart. Limit the namecalling to Paulie and Cape's threads.

I was CALLED a name, and MY posts got deleted. Yooper and I have spoke other places on the internet and get along just fine ( I think). It's just the hierarchy of people who pay to use this site, and inturn act like *****es. Thats the main reason I stopped coming here. Now I personally know the *****es in this thread:D And thats why I'm posting here. IE If you call me a **** to my face then for some strange reason I respect that. If its some random pretentious piece of crap on a forum then I get a little pissed.

sorry for the :off: . I'm done talking about it:mug:

Got the pillow case and soap ready! Lights out!

(Stop trying to touch me Cape! You to PTN!)

As we have already seen through photographic evidence, it's Yeager who seems to want a piece of your 'South Dakota.' I'm getting a little queasy thinking about the mechanics of your post. So lets see if I have this right... You apparently want to head to the showers in the dark, wearing only a pillow case, with Yeager and Joos. Does that pretty much sum it up?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's what you're into. Hey, it's not my thing but whatever. I am wondering what OTHER clubs you are a member of?

strike temp comin close... just doing 8 gallons of N Eng Brown. Kinda nervous with this grain bill. I can't remember ever doing one this small (actually serious on the rare occasion)

yeah yeah... nobody cares

Cape Brewing said:
strike temp comin close... just doing 8 gallons of N Eng Brown. Kinda nervous with this grain bill. I can't remember ever doing one this small (actually serious on the rare occasion)

yeah yeah... nobody cares

We care, we care if you aren't adding oxyclean! Good luck on your brew day.

No Oxyclean today!!! Already flushed everything really well.

I'm starting to think I should have an Insanely Mad Elf... I figure it's noon in like... not long

Sounds like you two should hook up, that'll make a metric ****ton of a pale ale.

What's up with the eight gallons? You aging this in a barrel or something? Figure'd you do either 5 or 10 gallons, to do one corny or two.

The 650 lbs of pale are for two barrel brews that I just grabbed the bags for. Plus I needed a couple sacks.

8 gallons... a corny and a case plus of bottles. I want to start bottling again and having some beers on hand. Suppose I can just do 10 but 8 seems right for this beer. It's not my favorite style

Back