• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Utah Bio Solid Sided Basket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagon_6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Used it for about 6 brews, works great but I can only fit 14 lbs and I like making bigger beers. I had this made for my 10g kettle. The specs are below. I paid $282, my loss your gain.

Asking $175 and I’ll pay shipping

- 12" OD (13" w/ drain hooks) x 9.5" tall (14" w/ feet)
- 600 micron bottom
- solid sided
- with 4.5" Feet (mounted to bottom cross brace, silicone feet included in measurement)
- with (2) side drain hooks 7.5" up from floor
- with U-shaped drain support to fit 14" Outside Diameter kettle
- with swing handle
$156 Base price for standard mesh sided BIAB up to 13" diameter
+ $96 for solid sides
+ $30 for 2 drain hooks & U-support bar
Price: $282 + shipping
Estimated lead time to build - 4-5 weeks

IMG_2529.JPG
IMG_2528.JPG

Well this would work for me but I would need to make significant modifications. Unfortunately I would not be able to offer that much

Hmm hadn't heard of that site before, the fab job does look really nice. If it was a bit bigger I'd would've been interested myself

Hmm hadn't heard of that site before, the fab job does look really nice. If it was a bit bigger I'd would've been interested myself

Since it is custom, they would most likely be able to add additional height for a fraction of the cost of what I paid new.

Back