• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Used Stainless Steel Utility Sink (or source where to look...)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep an eye on restaurant liquidation auctions.

This and government auction sites. Government auction sites include everything from bankruptcy liquidations to government entities selling off excess supplies to police seizures. Plenty of businesses have kitchens that might hit bankruptcy liquidations and you'll find schools and other public entities selling off old equipment as they move or upgrade. Steel can sometimes be tough to catch because it has good scrap value but doesn't hurt to look and usually it's free to bid.

Craigslist search commercial restaurant, I found two there, Bought them both.

I've been looking here. Checking it every day but nothing so far.
look in the "business" category of the "for sale" listings. dont know what sort of size your hometown is, but might want to expand to nearby areas as well, or whatever the big/metro area nearest you is.

There are so many on FB marketplace, of all sizes and shapes. I got an absolute peach of a sink on there for SO cheap. I did have to drive a couple hours to get it, but well worth it. I got the sink, and drain board that I use as a brew table for 300 bucks. the sink basins are huge. I can lay a corny keg down in them. FWIW, Craig's list is dead in my area.

181680366_2946850908932742_168100014704079076_n.jpg

I have one I need to offload, it’s too big my new space, about 8 feet. In Grand Rapids, MI. Let me know if you’re interested, otherwise someday I’ll get around to posting it

On FB Market place, greatly widen your search circle and click several ads for them. Once you shrink your circle back down, you'll probably start seeing ads you weren't finding in a search. Or just talk about it in the presence of your phone.

There are so many on FB marketplace, of all sizes and shapes. I got an absolute peach of a sink on there for SO cheap. I did have to drive a couple hours to get it, but well worth it. I got the sink, and drain board that I use as a brew table for 300 bucks. the sink basins are huge. I can lay a corny keg down in them. FWIW, Craig's list is dead in my area.

View attachment 767978
Side note, absolutely awesome floor!! I love that.

Be patient - I was about to get one on webstaurant (there are a few w/ bad reviews), but ended up finding one on facebook marketplace. Keep your eyes open for a pre-rinse wall mount faucet as well!

Latest posts

Back