• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut USED ONCE! 10G Blichmann BoilerMaker + Strainer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piamara

Reaction score
Hey all-

Selling our Blichmann BoilerMaker Brew Kettle (10 Gallon) & Original Strainer, which was literally used 1x and then stored inside its closed box. In pristine condition.

Purchased for $350 from Northern Brewer.

Asking $250 or best offer. Located in West Hartford, CT.

Thank you!

IMG_9346.jpg

IMG_9347.jpg

IMG_9348.jpg

Ok great. 2-day Priority is $20, and we'll pack/wrap it well.

Total is $220. My PayPal link is paypal.me/Finkell.

We'll ship it as soon as payment goes through - today works well if you're able, and you should get it by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Pia

Hi,
It's all packaged and ready to ship today. Please confirm when the Paypal goes through and we'll let you know when it's out the door.
Thanks.

Ok great. 2-day Priority is $20, and we'll pack/wrap it well.

Total is $220. My PayPal link is paypal.me/Finkell.

We'll ship it as soon as payment goes through - today works well if you're able, and you should get it by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Pia
I just tried to send it but the user name at PayPal.me is not found. Can you check the spelling and send the info again PLEASE!

I just tried to send it but the user name at PayPal.me is not found. Can you check the spelling and send the info again PLEASE!

Sorry, maybe it expired since we created it last week. What is your email? We can send you an invite through PayPal.

Got it! We'll bring it to the post office and get it out today. I'll send you any tracking info.

Hey all-

Selling our Blichmann BoilerMaker Brew Kettle (10 Gallon) & Original Strainer, which was literally used 1x and then stored inside its closed box. In pristine condition.

Purchased for $350 from Northern Brewer.

Asking $250 or best offer. Located in West Hartford, CT.

Thank you!

This item is sold!

Latest posts

Back