• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Unused KAB4 Burner $70

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breckenridge

Lurker
Reaction score
Yup, got a brand new Bayou Classic KAB4 that I've never used. Was shipped to me in December with the regulator and hose, but without an air shutter or orifice, so on brew day I went out and bought another burner that was fully equipped, and this one has been sitting in the basement ever since.

Looks like the missing parts run a total of $6 from BC's online distributor.

I'm in North Philadelphia (East Oak Lane), local pickup much preferred, else buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Cheers,

Breck

Edited to add cell phone photos with basement ambience:

So, it's the usual deal: 10" cast iron burner, 16" support (too small for keggles unless you're into living dangerously, but would work fine for big ol' stockpot type kettles, and could easily be built into a frame).

30 psi regulator

$70 cash money. A bargain at twice the price!

Back