• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico 3 bayou classic bg12 propane burners with regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I have 3 bayou classic bg12 propane burners with regulators and orifices. One burner and regulator are new in box. The other two are lightly used in great condition. Asking 40 shipped for each burner/regulator set. Obo. Or 100 for all 3. I used 2 for 10 gallon batches bringing 13 gallons to boil took around 30 minutes. I did a couple 5 gallon batches as well that went super fast! Only reason im selling is I went natural gas with bg14 burners.

This replacement burner fits Bayou Classic gas cooking stoves that have square frames (the BG10 burner fits stoves with round frames). Made of heavy cast iron, the low-pressure burner features two rings of flame that burn at 50,000 BTUs, the ideal strength for deep-frying or cooking smaller portions. A disc on the end held by two screws rotates to modify the amount of air taken into the burner. The circular part of the replacement burner measures 5-1/2 inches in diameter, while the overall length is 11 inches.

Decided not to sell for now. Going to build a second brew stand with them.

Back