• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wyoming universal oxy caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KD28

Reaction score
My wife works for a water bottling plant and they are changing cap colors, so they have thousands of these for sale.

Silver color oxy absorbing universal caps. These fit pop top or twist off bottles.
$14/500 shipped.

Paypal, money order. We can discuss other methods.

They bottle natural and sparkling water with these on 750ml and 12oz glass bottles with twist off and pry off tops.

I'd take some myself, but I'm still sitting on about 6000 caps from the last time they changed colors.

These oxygen absorbing caps fit standard pop-top and twist bottles. The oxygen absorbing liner on the cap will help prevent oxidization and staling of beer over long aging times. These are Oxy lined so you should avoid oxygen based cleansers.
500 Caps per bag.
Here are a couple pictures of the caps.

20141228_094236.jpg

20141228_094244.jpg

20141228_094301.jpg

My wife works for a water bottling plant and they are changing cap colors, so they have thousands of these for sale.

Silver color oxy absorbing universal caps. These fit pop top or twist on bottles.
$14/500 shipped.

How do we order them? PayPal?
thanks,
Bob

Sorry guys, I'm an idiot. This is the first time selling as we usually just buy.

Paypal or money order. Any other way I reckon we can talk about.

Edited the first post.

Hello
Just a quick note. Everyone that has requested caps and has paid as of now. They will go out today and I have sent your tracking numbers to you in a PM.
Thank you
Happy New Years. :tank:

Good morning,
We still have a bunch of caps for sale.
Thank you to everyone that has purchased some so far.

Thank you :)

OK, I'm in too...
I don't bottle too much anymore, but I did just get a Beergun for Xmas, and this is too good a deal to pass up.

For everyone I received the funds from so far. I will be making a trip to town on Friday and ship them. I will send your the tracking number vi pm.

Thank you :)

Sorry for the delay, we had computer problems this weekend, but back up and going again now.
I think we got all the PM's answered. If we missed someone, please PM again.

Have LOTS and LOTS more if your interested.

Received my wonderful caps today. Now I can finally fulfill my dream of filling a room with bottle caps and swimming through them like Scrooge McDuck. Thank you for making that possible with your affordable caps.

Received my wonderful caps today. Now I can finally fulfill my dream of filling a room with bottle caps and swimming through them like Scrooge McDuck. Thank you for making that possible with your affordable caps.

Lol...a ducktales ref!!!!! Love it.

Latest posts

Back