Unibroue!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resurrect!

Here's a question tho. The yeast in the bottle... Think it's the same yeast they use to ferment the beer or just a standard neutral yeast used to carbonate?

There is some debate in regards to this. I believe it is the primary strain. I have cultured and used the yeast from Blanche du Chambly with great results.

Love this brand!

I have so far had the La Fin du Monde, the Blanch du Chambly, the Blonde du Chambly and La Gaillarde (the combo pack)
I have to say I LOOVE the Blanche du Chambly, especially when poured from the 750ml bottle as the lees are thicker and juicier haha. Great in a weizen glass or in the Unibroue glasses which I now have 4 of! (A large tulip style glass)

Blanche due Chambly won like 24 medals, and La Fin du Monde was awarded 31... these beers are great, highly recomended for those who enjoy GOOD beer. I didn't find the Blanche one bit "boring" as someone said!

Latest posts

Back