uncool bubble-wrap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigFloppy

Reaction score
I know I'm not in the minority here when I say I do enjoy popping the bubbles in bubble-wrap, Found a piece in the garage and figured... wow, they're big bubbles (1" + diameter), I'll bet they pop really well

SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE and SQUEEZE even harder - NO FEAKIN POP

Look a little closer at the makeup of this un-poppable stuff only to see that all the bubbles in a row are actually connected together with little tunnels between them

Whoever invented this stuff needs shooting for ruining a perfectly good pastime

bubbles.jpg

That stuff is just way too high tech for it's own good. We get it from vendors from time to time and don't really appreciate it. Also, it takes up too much space in a trash can.

My dog loves this guy. She is scared of a few things, and poppy paper is one of them. She slinks into the bedroom whenever I start opening a package.

I can quietly cut the big pieces of plastic bubble pack with my pocket knife, but if she sees that stuff she still heads for the bedroom.

I always get a 20 minute warning on thunderstorms too!

They use that type of bubble wrap in warehouses that are small because it's the inflate as you go type and stored flat.

Back