UFC 114 tonight: Rampage vs Evans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatyPortion

Internet Bartender
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Who you got?

ufc114.jpg

http://www.ufc.com/

It could go both ways, but I think I have Rampage. Should be a great fight, i'm not paying for it though.

Yah, I agreed with HighPlainsDrifter, and it worked out that way. The main event was lacking in excitement, which left me wondering if Rampage's massive cut to make weight took the life out of him. There were a few sparks, but overall, the main event was so-so in my opinion. Still, hat's off to Rashad for the victory.

Big winner of the night, in my opinion, was Russow. Holy cow, can that dude take a beating. He strikes me as a corn-fed, hardworking, all-american guy who is just too tough to admit defeat, much less the minor (tongue-in-cheek) pain of Duffee's thunderous strikes.

And for the record, I correspond with a few people from the UK, and I enjoy learning more about it. Indeed, I'm even interested in visiting there sometime in the future. But I still can't stand Michael Pisbing!

P.S. Heya Meaty, is there a video of Tank Abbott trying to throw that one guy out of the octagon? My friends and I were talking about that earlier.

The early days of ufc were better in my opinion but I still love watching it. I sure miss the days of the tough man competetions when there were no weight classes or gloves...fun, fun, fun! It's amazing that they haven't had one single death in the octagon yet.

Back