• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Two-Tier Brew Cart and Equipment For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pasta40

Reaction score
Asking $1300

Offers Welcome.

Marin County, CA

Hello forum,

Unfortunately I have to sell my homeade brew cart and a whole pile of brewing equipment that goes with it — like to sell as a group not as individual pieces.

I built the cart about four years ago and have only used it six times. The burners fed through a natural gas line, included. There is a pump that fits neatly into the base of the cart and as you can see it has it's own dual-outlet built-in.

Other equipment includes: two, six-gallon glass carboys, one five-gallon plastic carboy, a handmade sparger, siphons, buckets, some cleaning chemicals, filters, a huge strainer, and the list seems to go on. There are three large plastic containers that almost everything fits into nicely, including the copper cooling coil.

The kegs were hand built. All three have fitting lids. Each has a valve, two have heat and liquid gauges and the third-stage pot has a screen above the drain valve.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

Back