• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Two Polarware Tri-Clad Bottom Kettles, Recirculating Arm, Fly Sparge Arm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdkelly

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two 10 gallon heavy duty tri-clad bottom PolarWare pots (similar to these: http://www.love2brew.com/Polar-Ware-Stainless-Steel-Brew-Rite-Kettle-10-G-p/plw008.htm)- one with just the ball valve for a HLT, and the other with the ball valve and thermometer and false bottom that I use for a mash tun.

The mash tun also has a 7/8" hole drilled near the top that I used for a mash recirculating arm (http://brewhardware.com/accessories-62/114-mashtube) and can be used for a sparge arm. Included - see picture for it installed. The only problem with this is that I drilled the hole just a little too high, so the lid doesn't close completely at that spot. Only about 1/8" - 1/4" of the lid is raised, though, so it's not too bad, and I've never had any problem with it.

All fittings are weldless. I can also include a traditional rotating sparge arm (used twice), maple mash paddle (well loved), and barbs as a kit for anyone interested and moving to a direct-fire mash tun. These kettles have served me very well the last few years, and I regularly use them for BIAB batches.

The only things in the picture I'm not including are the two camlock fittings on the ball valves. I'm happy to swap them out for barbs, though. The camlock fitting on the mash tube is included.

I'm looking to get $300 to unload everything (kettles, false bottom, fittings, sparge arm, mash paddle, anything else I can think of to throw in), but am willing to hear offers for parting out. Bought new a little more than two years ago for about $500. These will last a lifetime, I'm just moving on to new equipment.

Local pickup only. I'm in Woodbridge, VA, but work in Alexandria, VA, so I'm willing to arrange pickup there, as well.

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back