Two in a day...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsquared

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So im trying two batches in one day, and right this second Im Sparging the second batch, so i feel in in the home stretch, but wow woo wee wa what a day.

I have to say though it has highlighted my weakest links, and the things I want to improve on.

My first batch an American specialty lager is in it's cold break right now, while my honey wheat in sparging in to the boil. I hit 76% eff with the first batch, probably because I sparged too fast, anyway....there is too much going on right now to post...

Yeah two in a day is a good feat, but if the weather's nice (usually is in SoCal), It is very rewarding as well as more efficient. Only have to really 'clean' things once at the end, can overlap some tasks... The last hour or two can be killer, but if a man's biggest problem at the end of the day is brewing related... well I don't suppose he has many problems at all.

Cheers! Brew on!

Back