Triclamp pump head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryane

Reaction score
Im on the hunt for a triclamp pump head (with or preferably without the motor) that has a 1 or 1.5" triclamp on the discharge

The only ones Ive been able to find are 2" or bigger on the discharge

Im on the hunt for a triclamp pump head (with or preferably without the motor) that has a 1 or 1.5" triclamp on the discharge

The only ones Ive been able to find are 2" or bigger on the discharge
Pumps not exceeding 1.5 HP you will find with 1.5" discharge, at least mine are like that.
Check with Alpha Lavel or other sanitary pump manufactures for replacement heads if the motor is not required.

Pumps not exceeding 1.5 HP you will find with 1.5" discharge, at least mine are like that.
Check with Alpha Lavel or other sanitary pump manufactures for replacement heads if the motor is not required.

Im hoping to get one used from somewhere, I prefer it without the motor so I can use a DC drive to adjust speed as needed

One a side note, I have been meaning to ask you how you handle the boil logic on your automated system. Are you true auto, or have a manual adjustment that you have dialed in?

Back