• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Triclamp Adapter (1/2" Female NPT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

I need more gadgets....
Reaction score
I have a 5, 1-1/2" Triclamp adapters that have female 1/2" threads. I bought this for one purpose, changed my mind and now they won't work for my new plan.

They have hex bar at the end that help with tightening...it's the hex bar that destroys my plan.

oardj8.jpg

I bought these for $15 a piece...they've not been used....most are still in plastic packaging...Selling them for $10 a piece

PM me if you're interested.

Ryan

Sorry guys...within about 2 minutes of posting someone snatched them all up. I'll be looking to likely sell a couple more once I dig them out...will post back then...

Thanks for looking!

Where did they come from? I also would have taken them.

China, like all other fittings...i found a place that sells direct who's prices are awesome, but they charge a $400 "processing" fee...obviously higher than what it would be worth for a few fittings...but really good prices.

Might be worth a group buy though.

Back