• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tri-Clamp March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I recently purchased a bundle of equipment that included a 1/20 HP March Pump - but unfortunately I already have a brewing pump. The pump was originally supplied by Spike Brewing alongside a Solo+ brewing system and has a tri-clamp (TC) head. The pump runs on 110V AC and works perfectly.

IMG_4460 Large.jpegIMG_4461 Large.jpegIMG_4462 Large.jpeg

Price: $125. SOLD!

Available for local pickup in Queens, NYC, or I can ship. If interested in shipping, drop your ZIP code in this thread and I'll get you a quote.

Last edited:
This is still available. I'm about to post an Anvil brewing system as well that this would work well with. Tri clamp pump for your tri clamp brewing system!

I recently purchased a bundle of equipment that included a 1/20 HP March Pump - but unfortunately I already have a brewing pump. The pump was originally supplied by Spike Brewing alongside a Solo+ brewing system and has a tri-clamp (TC) head. The pump runs on 110V AC and works perfectly.

View attachment 776864View attachment 776865View attachment 776866

Price: $125.

Available for local pickup in Queens, NYC, or I can ship. If interested in shipping, drop your ZIP code in this thread and I'll get you a quote.
Are the tri- clamp connectors 1 1/2"?
My zip is 45680

Are the tri- clamp connectors 1 1/2"?
My zip is 45680

Yep! 1.5" TC on both sides.

Shipping is between $16 and $25, but most likely closer to $19. (UPS isn't quoting the residential fee for some reason, but that may be due to it being free for my rate card, FedEx is $25)

Back