Traveling to Mancherster NH need advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay8s

Reaction score
I was hoping that someone could inform me on any must visit brewpubs in that area. My wife and I are going up for the weekend coming up. I want something that I can only get in the Northeast, as AB is killing me in St. Louis.

TIA
Jay8s

Not too many brew pubs, but there are some good places. Strange brew like tbulger said. Why don't you stop off in Milford and stop by Pennichuck Brewing ( pennichuckbrewing.com. I have yet to stop by the brewery but they've got an excellent Irish red ale, a Rye IPA, a couple more and some specialty beers I've been dying to try.

They'll let you sample, then buy a growler or a case of bottles.

If you want to travel east for 30 minutes about, you can go to the Portsmouth brewpub/brewery, Smuttynose Brewery or Redhook brewery in Newington.

Let us know where you go!

Sean

Just flew into there to get to Nashua three weeks ago. There is Martha's Exchange in Nahsua. All I know about Manchester is there is a Smuttynose pub in the airport!

Martha's Exchange in Nashua has some nice beers. I fell in love with one of theirs at the Boston Real Ale Expo, wish I could remember what the name of it was. Oh well, sample them all!

Thanks for the help guys. I am looking forward to this trip alot more now.... I was dreading it before I found these answers.

Thanks... Keep it comming!!!!

Jay8s

Hey New Hampshire is a great place to be! We have a couple really nice breweries! Try some Smuttynose IPA, its terrific.

Sean

Back