Tradetang.com = Rip Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarrsipius

Reaction score
I've started seeing adds on several message boards for www.tradetang.com. They are on HBT now as well. They must be paying google to get the exposure. Anyway, I checked out the add because they had crazy low prices on what appear to be nice looking guitars. The sales are very inticing but I did some research.

A quick google search will return thousands of scam alerts and warnings. Tradetang is a chinese ripoff site. They will sell you one thing and then deliver a very cheap, sometimes inoperative copy, of what you think you ordered. Then they make it nearly impossible to return it or get your money back.

Buyer beware. If it's too good to be true...

just like the mail order bride websites. my "wife" arrived in excellent condition but I soon learned she was in fact a lamp. it was hard to tell the kids.

sorry about your bad experience. Too good to be true= not true

Oh, I didn't order from them. I did my research and avoided the headache. Just trying to spread the word!

just like the mail order bride websites. my "wife" arrived in excellent condition but I soon learned she was in fact a lamp. it was hard to tell the kids.

sorry about your bad experience. Too good to be true= not true

I bet turning her on was enlightening.

As a Polack . . . after I asked Bob to explain it to me.
Ahhhh. Bob and I have something besides love of good beer in common . . . our love of a good Polish woman! :tank:

edit to say:
That may not sound right. I married one too. A Polack I mean.
Not that I don't find . . .
:drunk:

was going to say something about kegs, but better go to bed!

with the other Polack

Yeah, I be drinkin

Ahhhh. Bob and I have something besides love of good beer in common . . . our love of a good Polish woman! :tank:

edit to say:
That may not sound right. I married one too. A Polack I mean.
Not that I don't find . . .
:drunk:

was going to say something about kegs, but better go to bed!

with the other Polack

Yeah, I be drinkin

Classic. Brilliantly classic.

I'll ask Bob to explain this to me later. :mug:

Back