Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you guys picking up those Oro Negro bottles? Did anyone go to the taproom to get them?

Where are you guys picking up those Oro Negro bottles? Did anyone go to the taproom to get them?

I live in Cincinnati. Several bottle shops around here got them. Demand was really high though - I was super lucky to get 2. Did it fare much better near you?

I think thats why the head brewer left tallgrass for sun king. He had a bunch of small pilot sours going and the owner didnt want that in his brewery.

Lol, that means I am going to have to open and repack your box of beer for the third time. Lol.

The day goes on forever when there is beer waiting for you. Thanks so much Evan!
Plus the F5 I popped on the freezer to enjoy tonight.

Tell me more about the homebrew. I'm looking forward to these!

Drink the Ghost soon. I assume that was the ACBW batch. Latest batch was released for IPA Day.

Got some beer mail this morning

unnamed.jpg

Apparently @wesleys has passed away because this gem showed up at my door today. He left this glass to me in his will but I didnt think id receive it this soon. ;)

Dude, thank you so much for this surprise box! I hope you didnt give up your personal glass but either way its much appreciated. The beer will be enjoyed this fall in #properglassware fashion. Thanks again Wes, cheers! View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1440005662.293236.jpg

Latest posts

Back