Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392901519.974222.jpg32 pounder landing in PA today

The homerism is spreading like a wildfire!

Looks like some Coriolis in that half-growler.

Thanks to mtate37 I received this today!!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392931717.818261.jpg

All made it safe and sound except the good people IPA. There was a bit left in the can so I poured it into a glass and damn if it wasn't still a tasty brew!

Thank you mtate37, probably my best friend I have never laid eyes on!

BGBC hooked me up hard on the HBT fantasy football losers bracket swap. I cant thank you enough, this is insanity! ;) i havent had any of these and look forward to your homebrews.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392938696.782001.jpg

BGBC hooked me up hard on the HBT fantasy football losers bracket swap. I cant thank you enough, this is insanity! ;) i havent had any of these and look forward to your homebrews.

Cool, glad they all made it. Stick that Captain's Reserve right in the fridge. I'll PM with some add'l details.

Ok, that makes me jealous. Hold onto those stille nachts another few years if you can. Can't wait for you to report on the 3f lambic in the alchy thread, I've never had that one.

Edit: tried to quote DC and failed

Hoping they hit the Austin market early tomorrow so I can grab some before I fly out...

Hope so too. If you can grab more for me ;)

Those look delicious

I hope so. Right in the fridge they go.

If you do and want some gandhi bot, let me know!

Also can do tree house growlers, going up there on saturday.

I want to try gandhi bot badly. Everyone hypes it up here and heard good things about tree house. I'm probably not going to get a chance to get more sadly. But I'll keep yall updated

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

Phase 1 of the AllenH trade is complete. I'm floored by this monster box of awesome. And it was packed to survive a drone strike.
View attachment 180870View attachment 180871View attachment 180872View attachment 180873View attachment 180874

Can't wait for round two. Thanks so much Allen!

Looks like they all made it, spray-diarrhea inducing nervousness averted! That box did make me laugh as I tossed it on the scale, 8 bottles, 32lbs. I definitely wanted it to survive its journey intact! I hope you enjoy them, I can't wait for part 2 :D

Looks like they all made it, spray-diarrhea inducing nervousness averted! That box did make me laugh as I tossed it on the scale, 8 bottles, 32lbs. I definitely wanted it to survive its journey intact! I hope you enjoy them, I can't wait for part 2 :D

Got any more life is like? :)

Got any more life is like? :)

I wish I did, I don't believe they actually wanted to put that beer in distro (BA beers are rarely, if ever distro'd from them) and only did because of the MZ distro debacle this year (unlimited brewery purchase before distro left them way short). My entire county, population ~ 430k, received 12 bottles.

I'm good on VBBS for a week. :D Thanks Fin!

This is a consolation prize pack as well as a "can I please buy some VBBS from you". I am very excited to see the pumpkin buffalo sweat for sure. I was hoping for it!

IMG_6584.jpg

I'm good on VBBS for a week. :D Thanks Fin!

This is a consolation prize pack as well as a "can I please buy some VBBS from you". I am very excited to see the pumpkin buffalo sweat for sure. I was hoping for it!

View attachment 180990

Glad you are excited for it haha Its a little thin as I mashed a couple degrees too low and also forgot to prime with brown sugar :smack: Still pretty good for batch #11 I think. Im making progress and thats all that matters. Enjoy the VBBS! :D

Looks like my end of the trade has been delivered. Hoping everything made it.

Just found out im receiving another one today too! Great day for beer :rockin:

I'd like to see the Excel sheet you have showing total spend, lbs. shipped, lbs. received and ounces shipped/received for for trades the 2013 year.

No, yours. Gathering that type of data for all trades in this thread is impossible.

Create a pivot table so we can see the specs by beer. :D

No, yours. Gathering that type of data for all trades in this thread is impossible.

Haha I dont have that kind of time. 2013 wouldnt be too hard, but the past couple months would kill me. I could tell you (and you may already know) that ive sent out more VBBS then anything else.

Ad ship time, arrival time, ship weight and received weight, the differences (if any) and we can put a success rate and time expectations based on what part of the country your in.

We can also get analysis on beer by region, where it's going, trending, etc.

If this helps, this is from this week. A few are duplicates that wouldnt open when I went to print, so I just made new labels.

Untitled.jpg

Back