Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome box from @hawgwild81! With 4 & 5, I will get another 6 and a group of friends for a vertical!

What is the HB? Bier de Gard?

Thanks man, you killed it!

Enjoy my friend! Thanks for the hook up. Yes the HB is a bier de garde.

Damn. You got quite a few more of the rye whiskeys than I did. Big spender! What's the... bourbon?

Blanton's bourbon.

3 of those ryes are actually headed to Denver for a friend that used to live up here.

No ****, when did Abyss get so damn expensive. Regular was $26. Others were $28. WTF?

Yes. $12 a bottle at the brewery. Usually around $13-14 at stores, but they usually limit you to 1-2 bottles also. It's an easy drive from my house and saves running from store to store. Couldn't take advantage of the tap room today as I had the kids with me.
Edit: they are sending to TX this year.

Yeah, that's the 2015. I have a bottle with your name on it - even though I probably won't be able to trade for a bit, I'll set it aside.

You know me so well sir! Time is no biggie. That will give ME time to get my BA RIS variants bottled, possibly my BA sour bottled, and might even have some short fills I can send your way (no promises). Thanks Mark!

Latest posts

Back