Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box landed in Plune today. I'm hoping it didn't get buried on the snow!
Wow!! what a box!.. a bunch of homeless elves came and are using it as a ski chalet. of course i kept the innards:D
100_2552.jpg

100_2554.jpg

100_2556.jpg

Thanks finsfan!! this is an awesome box. can't wait to drink em:mug:

Wooo! Glad it all made it. Everything should be good to drink. Be careful on the rye not and heizen weisen. Both like to gush occasionally. Lemme know if you have any questions about them. Cheers!

Mcbaumannerb just absolutely killed it today. Almost all of these are huge want for me. He must have done some homework.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453566602.751424.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453566614.022563.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453566625.979641.jpg
Keep in mind I thought I was only getting The Bruery stuff from him in this trade. OMG! Mark is an incredibly solid dude and extremely generous. Thankfully he had me hold on shipping his box a week so now I can attempt to return the kindness. Very cool!

Mcbaumannerb just absolutely killed it today. Almost all of these are huge want for me. He must have done some homework.
View attachment 332310View attachment 332311
View attachment 332312
Keep in mind I thought I was only getting The Bruery stuff from him in this trade. OMG! Mark is an incredibly solid dude and extremely generous. Thankfully he had me hold on shipping his box a week so now I can attempt to return the kindness. Very cool!

Glad it all got there safe & sound. Enjoy those shelf turds along with the Bruery bottles!

Chipped out a surprising number of beers from that ice block.
View attachment 332931
View attachment 332932

Everything is cold, but no evidence of damage. Thanks man, I was expecting the worst but all looks good.

Might throw together a few starters for the yeast vials just in case.

That is pretty surprising and also a relief! Jonas doesnt have anything on finsfan beer. :D

I'll send you a PM with some beer notes, but they are all good to drink now. Cheers Matt!

Im interested to get in on this! I'm in South Florida (near west palm). Have access to cigar city (some brews), Tequesta Brewing, Civil Society (not sure if they sell bottles/cans yet, its new and i think draught only), Miami Brewing, etc. Would love some Central or West coast stuff! Hows this work?

Im interested to get in on this! I'm in South Florida (near west palm). Have access to cigar city (some brews), Tequesta Brewing, Civil Society (not sure if they sell bottles/cans yet, its new and i think draught only), Miami Brewing, etc. Would love some Central or West coast stuff! Hows this work?
Check out this forum. There are a couple of Make-A-Wish (MAW) threads that keep pretty active, as well as individual threads of different people either looking to acquire or trade off a particular beer or beers.

That said, if you want a simple, easy opportunity to gain some trader feedback and some Oklahoma area beer, send me a PM! I'm always interested in swapping for some Cigar City or Funky Buddha. :)

BTW, for anyone who might be tempted to pick up Boulevards Chocolate ale with Raspberry, DONT! Unless you like medicinal raspberry flavor mixed with chocolate. I was curious about that one and regret getting it. I had it on Sunday with friends and we dumped it.

BTW, for anyone who might be tempted to pick up Boulevards Chocolate ale with Raspberry, DONT! Unless you like medicinal raspberry flavor mixed with chocolate. I was curious about that one and regret getting it. I had it on Sunday with friends and we dumped it.

I was tempted last night but held off. Sounds like I made the right choice.

I have two in the cellar. Damnit.

I'd let them age. It may dissipate with time, but who knows. I know how hard it is for you to cellar though. :D

I am doing better. Actually have a three year vertical of third coast saved up. I bet there are three or four pre 15 beers down there now. Lol.

Enjoy! Except for that wooden rooster. Im interested to hear your thoughts on that. :D

I remember you saying it wasn't as good as the first release. I wish I would've picked up some when I saw it in AL so I'd have one to compare it to.

I remember you saying it wasn't as good as the first release. I wish I would've picked up some when I saw it in AL so I'd have one to compare it to.

The original was unreal. Tons of vanilla from the oak and good barrel flavors in it. Pretty complex beer. @psylocide is sending me two of them from his neck of the woods, I bet he can get you one. :D

Back