Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send them a FedEx return label so they don't pay for shipping and then return their box to them filled with beer.

This.

You guys are welcome. I "won" as well...must resist urge to channel my inner Skeezer and buy more. Lol.

I would turn that around and say send the shipper with beer now and include the label to return it. It's always nice to prepay your trustee. ;)

I was thinking that too, but it may depend on the trustee. I'd rather not ship out beer, have them pick up BT and have them disappear. If it's a regular trader with good feedback here, i'd be happy to ship first so they'll have a good shipping box to send in though.

I was thinking that too, but it may depend on the trustee. I'd rather not ship out beer, have them pick up BT and have them disappear. If it's a regular trader with good feedback here, i'd be happy to ship first so they'll have a good shipping box to send in though.

Yes, my way is predicated that you know & trust your trustee.

Pick-ups on the way home last night. I hope my shop keeps getting SoHtC on Tuesdays. :mug:
View attachment 312355

Judging from my visit to the brewery on Saturday, it sounds like this will be done every few weeks. Talking to the sales manager, most shops at the start are getting only 1 or 2 cases per release, but they are seriously ramping up production on it since it sells out almost instantly.
Their operation is pretty sharp. They have a nice arcade set up with some pool tables, the brewery operation is all viewable from the bar area.

Seem to be missing a couple of items there... Might want to check your receipt!

What? You mean two and five packs aren't a real thing?
Yeah, those missing soldiers didn't make it to the ride home.

Latest posts

Back