Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what we say when our Minot branch ****s up. Which is daily. Slow folks up that way.

If, God forbid, I ever have to go up there, I'll bring some homebrew and just start yelling 'Jon' really loud until you run over and pick it up.

PM me which company you work for.

You should do that anyway.

$108 in beer lol. I was there yesterday got 3. Going back later this week when they are not insanely busy

Yep. And $2 in stickers. It was a really well run release. Hung around til 2 and the waitress was happy to bring me 3 more bottles without waiting in line.
Not sure how long they will last this week.

22157049010_765fd3426f_b.jpg

This just in from new York!

Let me know - I should be able to get out for a beer or two depending on the time (and if the scouts are meeting tonight). If not, tomorrow could work for lunch or possibly evening.

Probably tomorrow evening if we can meet today. Ill be in Gettysburg tomorrow but should be around your area later in the day. Ill be hitting spring house on the way back

Box of homebrew from @Qhrumphf
View attachment 310947

Not sure what broke but these all look and sound good. What if like to know is why your box was replaced with a note that one bottle broke and shipped on; yet when my beer boxes bust they pitch the rest and send my hate mail. #doingitwrong
Thanks Alex!

#englishmanners

View attachment 310947

Not sure what broke but these all look and sound good. What if like to know is why your box was replaced with a note that one bottle broke and shipped on; yet when my beer boxes bust they pitch the rest and send my hate mail. #doingitwrong
Thanks Alex!

Petite Saison was what busted. That was a good one too. They replaced the box? They even offered to reimburse me. I'm just happy they didn't toss the rest in the bin and tell me no refund since it's alcohol. Glad the rest made it.

They see it more often in CT now that Two Roads is contract brewing it, but still hit and miss according to my co-worker.

Just to add to what Mark said...SoS is easier to find than Gandhi Bot. But some shops want as much as $18.99 for a 4-pack. The cheapest I have found it for is $12.99. I spend zero time trying to seek SoS. If it's available, I buy it. But not at the $18.99 price. More like $12.99-14.99. That's the max.

To make a long story short, it's not readily available in shops here. It's a solid beer but I think there is an insane amount of hype around it. Couple that with limited distribution and you have people doing whatever they possibly can to try and buy a can.

View attachment 310947

Thanks Alex!

Just noticed, the other Saison is probably leaking. May have busted the seal or cracked the bottle. I would never fill that low.

Just to add to what Mark said...SoS is easier to find than Gandhi Bot. But some shops want as much as $18.99 for a 4-pack. The cheapest I have found it for is $12.99. I spend zero time trying to seek SoS. If it's available, I buy it. But not at the $18.99 price. More like $12.99-14.99. That's the max.

To make a long story short, it's not readily available in shops here. It's a solid beer but I think there is an insane amount of hype around it. Couple that with limited distribution and you have people doing whatever they possibly can to try and buy a can.

Cool.

I tried it at GABF and thought it was worth seeking a 4 pack for further consideration.

Well I had it recently and thought it was worth they hype, just my humble opinion. It was easily as good as heady in my book. I told my wife "this is the goal I have in mind when making an ipa".

It was only right that KS got hit by a Blizzard today as well. You killed this box Abby, thank you so much! Cant wait to get into all these beers and of course use this yeast which started the whole trade haha. Any info on the home brews? Thanks again, cheers! View attachment 311215View attachment 311217View attachment 311218

Glad everything arrived safely! I'll PM you the HB info.

Nice score! Abby sent the precious Bells to ya lol. What yeast is it?

I stepped up some dregs from Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus.

Back