Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting on the big ricc to hit shelves. I was a little disappointed in the BA buffalo sweat. The beer was descent but the price point seemed a little high for what you get.

If the bourbon would have been more present i think the price would have been great. That wasn't the case though. Really faint IMO, too faint. Really looking forward to this one though!

The River Horse is great. Of the two, rum porter was better. The stout was a bit over carbed, but shouldn't be a gusher. The Papal was brewed for the Pope visit. It's ok, not great but not terrible, certainly different. Glad you like it man, hope we can trade again in the future

With Fulton's release of HefeWheaties you're no longer allowed to say "breakfast of champions" unless you're referring to their beer. Sorry, I don't make the rules. View attachment 307122

Honestly, a breakfast of champions is anything I happen to have in front of me. I chow down at every meal with Eye of the Tiger playing in my head.

Honestly, a breakfast of champions is anything I happen to have in front of me. I chow down at every meal with Eye of the Tiger playing in my head.

Yes, this is the correct answer. Or whatever I am drinking.

Or whatever I am eating because of heavy drinking the night before.

Have you had their War and Peace coffee stout? That's a pretty solid beer.

Yes.

I should have clarified, all the shelf stuff has had issues with oxidation or tons of break material in the bottle or cans.

So I say to @finsfan , can I get some ECY yeast? He said no problem...

I don't even know what to say, besides thanks! You are the freaking man! :rockin:

IMG_0065-1.jpg

IMG_0068-2.jpg

IMG_0069-1.jpg

Back