Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samurai squirrel hooked me up.. Local swap

Some of

Two brothers
three Floyds
Pipeworks
Revolution
New glarus

ForumRunner_20130814_180652.jpg

ForumRunner_20130814_180700.jpg

ForumRunner_20130814_180709.jpg

ForumRunner_20130814_180717.jpg

Just packed-up another trade. Nothing but East Coast heat on its way to the West Coast!

Cathedral said:
Thanks Remmy. Whats the hb?

I believe I sent you a Sculpin. Should have an "S" on top. Cheers, bud. Enjoy 'em all.

Remmy's hef is even better than his sculpin imo :mug:

now thats just wrong haha the hefe was great dont get me wrong, sculpin was amazing tho. I will say that the second sculpin he sent wasnt as excellent as the first. maybe ageing or a different batch, not sure

Doesn't taste as "grapefruity" as the real Sculpin. Fridge it for 2-3 days so it settles. I think it's the best beer I've made to-date (LoloMT may disagree - he likes the Hefe). The malt will get you at the beginning but the hops will finish it off. And the head in that beer is so creamy, it's ridiculous. I was very happy with it. Hope you dig it.

I'm all traded-out for this month. Guess that means you guys are assed-out for Gandhi Bot and 668 for a few weeks. Sorry.

lee501 said:
If anyone is looking for trades let me know, we can work something out

Looks like you're just a few minutes up the road from me--we could save on shipping! :rockin:

coldcrash said:
Looks like you're just a few minutes up the road from me--we could save on shipping! :rockin:

Sounds great to me, I'm in the Little Rock area

lee501 said:
Sounds great to me, I'm in the Little Rock area

Sorry. Thought I saw you were in PA when I clicked into your profile. I should have payed better attention.

Ironically enough, i just got a bunch of bruery stuff :). But beyond that, i can get some goodies. Fantome saison, peche mortel, think i still have a riserva left, , can get cascade apricot and kriek, madame rose, evil twin stuff, abyss, dissident, sucaba, parabola, some crooked stave, pumking. Going to the bottle shop tomorrow to load up. If anything there tickles your pickle, lemme know.

mikeysab said:
Ironically enough, i just got a bunch of bruery stuff :). But beyond that, i can get some goodies. Fantome saison, peche mortel, think i still have a riserva left, , can get cascade apricot and kriek, madame rose, evil twin stuff, abyss, dissident, sucaba, parabola, some crooked stave, pumking. Going to the bottle shop tomorrow to load up. If anything there tickles your pickle, lemme know.

What year dissident do you have?

The one that isn't mature enough to drink yet. This years. Also got a cocoa vanilla retribution, 3 fonteinen oude geuze, boulevard saison brett, some kalamazoo stout, a brunch weasel, a ba boris.

mikeysab said:
The one that isn't mature enough to drink yet. This years. Also got a cocoa vanilla retribution, 3 fonteinen oude geuze, boulevard saison brett, some kalamazoo stout, a brunch weasel, a ba boris.

Mikkeller Brunch Weasel you say?
I have a Jester King Weasel Rodeo I've been trying to talk myself into drinking.

Latest posts

Back